I Was So Sincere And Devoted To Her


 

**I was so pure-hearted and sincere to her that no woman in this world could have changed my path. Yet the truth is, it was she who shattered my heart—the very person I believed in the most. I was never afraid of the evils outside; I was defeated by her changing tone, her cold eyes, and her merciless calm.**


**People say loyalty is the mark of strong people... perhaps they are right. But it is also true that loyalty to the wrong person becomes the most dangerous weakness of all.**


**I lived my life resisting the temptations and whispers of the world, yet her silent indifference was enough to destroy my entire world.**


**I was never led astray—I was simply broken. And the greatest cruelty is that even while breaking apart, I still spoke her name, thought of her, and wished nothing but good for her.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

please do not enter any spam link in the comment box...